Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our team.
Olena is a founder of Lerom Law – Canadian Immigration Law Firm.
Her primary focus is to help foreign businesses to expand to Canada and represent clients in complex immigration cases, including immigration litigation. Olena is also International Trade Law Professor at George Brown College of Toronto.
Before establishing Lerom Law, Olena worked for an immigration law firm in Toronto and reputable international law firms in Ukraine.
Being an Immigration Lawyer is more than a job for Olena. She went through all stages of immigration herself. So, she appreciates all nuances of immigration from her immigration path in the past, from an international student to a Canadian citizen.
Apart from work, Olena is a happy wife and mother, who enjoy travelling and yoga.
- Barrister & Solicitor, Licence #77386B
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Global Professional Master of Laws (GPLLM), Common Law Stream, University of Toronto, ON, Canada (2018)
- Immigration Consultant Program, Herzing College, Toronto, Canada (2017)
- Paralegal Program, Centennial College, Toronto, Canada (2014)
- International Business Management Program, George Brown College, Toronto, Canada (2013)
- International Law, LL.B, LLM, Institute of International Relations Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (2010), Ukraine