Canada Bridging Open Work Permit
Permanent residence applicants may keep working while waiting for the results of a permanent residence application made in Canada.
Who Can Apply For Bridging Open Work Permit?
International nationals who submitted an application for a permanent residence in Canada can apply for a bridging work permit. This type of open work permit lets an applicant keep working while waiting for the results of a permanent residence application.
Bridging Open Work Permit Requirements
Foreign nationals may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if the following conditions are met:
1) Applied for permanent residence in Canada under one of these Canada immigration programs:
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Caring for Children Class
2) Current work permit expires in 4 months or less.
- Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class
3) Have a valid status on a work permit.
4) Are currently in Canada.
If you would like to know more about a Canada Bridging Open Work Permit, you may call +1-647-695-5256 or email email@example.com or message us using the contact form below.